Sign in to follow this  
corradovr6123

Metal VR6 Coolant Pipes?

Check out the other great products and multiple item discounts at bottom of thread!

Metal VR6 Crack Pipes, Direct replacements for OEM plastic pipes p/n 021-121-050C and 021-121-050E -- Specify your pipe part # when ordering!!!!

New REDUCED PRICE! -- $85

Compatible Vehicles

1993 - 1994 Volkswagen Passat VR6 All Transmissions B3

1995 - 1997 Volkswagen Passat VR6 All Transmissions B4

1996 - 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan VR6 All Transmissions All Chassis

1999 - 2004 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 All Transmissions Mk IV

1992 - 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 All Transmissions Mk II

1994 - 1999 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 All Transmissions Mk III

1995 - 1999 Volkswagen GTI VR6 All Transmissions Mk III

1999 - 2004 Volkswagen GTI VR6 All Transmissions Mk IV

Check out the end of this plastic pipe!

oldcrackpipe1.jpg

Broken Pipe - wheres the oil cooler nipple?!

oldcrackpipe2.jpg

Tired of the VR6 plastic "crack pipe" snapping at the oil cooler nipple or leaking at the weak o-ring grooves? Are you chasing coolant leaks that never seem to end? Its time to get serious about the durability of your VR6 engine – by replacing the inferior plastic parts with BULLETPROOF metal versions.

Here is an affordable metal alternative that is custom made in Atlanta, GA by one hell of a machinist (does work for OCC). Comes with aerospace grade o-rings (wont break down) and a chrome plated drain valve. This thing is a show piece – just check out the pics !!

crackpipestacked.jpg

vr6metalpipeinstalled.jpg

Pipeforposting4.jpg

schematiccrackpipe.gif

New Reduced Price! $85 VR6 Metal Crack Pipes!!

Lots of satisfied customers already, how’s this for feedback :

Vwvortex.com

Oichan: I got excellent pipe! I want thermostat housing

yellowslc - the quality is nothing short of what I demand. I'll be adding my own drain (-an) fitting and plug prior to having it hard anodized.

Gavster - I will be getting an oil cooler myself very soon...my oil temps are always quite high....and that metal crack pipe made by a2t is cherry...i highly recommend it!

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum_viewtopic.php?27.29230.60

simonvr6 : just picked up my pipe from dhl depot YIPPPEEE!!!!! WELL IMPRESSED!OUTSTANDING QUALITY!

Vrmonster : the pipe is great, it is so well made, say thanks to the metalworker. and thank you paul for sorting us out with such a good product. my package was there on the morning of the second day, lol. i was well chuffed. no fees either. your a great guy paul. you should think of some other parts that could do with a revamp.

Bigvw : Got my pipe yesterday, all I can say is WHOWWWW!!! Well worth the money, top quality, and now I know how OCC bikes look that good. I wish I lived nearer you for bits for my Harley. cheers m8

Markgolf : Got mine yesterday! Going to look great on the engine! Suprised Binliner hasn't gone for one! Going to be featured in PVW soon. You can see it, made sure of that! And its better as it wont break and crack like the plastic ones, and upon removin my one today, there's a crack! So worth getting!

Valver : Got mine today and have to say I'm well impressed with the quality - very nice bit of kit, looks almost too good to fit!!! Almost! Cheers Paul, great service too - highly recommended!

Shoot me an email if you have questions or want yours custom tailored for your VR6 set up – these pipes can easily be made without the nipple if you have an aftermarket oil cooler set up. You can easily remove the factory oil/water oil cooler, free up some space behind the starter motor, and get rid of 2 coolant hoses (that tend to break at the worst possible time).

Payments accepted via paypal by sending payment to mailto:[email protected]. For shipping within US, add $8. For shipping outside of US, add $20.

Paul

mailto:[email protected]

paypal address : mailto:[email protected]

Also check out these other custom machined VR6 products - Multiple item discounts shown below!!

Billet VR6 Keychains

http://www.vwfixx.com/forums/index.php? ... 33&t=34080

Billet VR6 Metal Crack Pipes

http://www.vwfixx.com/forums/index.php? ... ntry197415

VR6 Variable Intake Manifold Bushings

http://www.vwfixx.com/forums/index.php? ... 26&t=34870

Multiple Item Discounts!!

Buy billet VR6 keychain + Metal Pipe and total (inside of US) = $105

Buy billet VR6 keychain + Bushings (inside of US) = $50

Buy Metal Pipe + Bushings (inside of US) = $125

Buy All 3 great producst (inside of US) = $135 BEST DEAL!!

For orders outside of US - add $10 to each scenerio.

For multiple item discount to be applied, order must be shipped to 1 address

Group Buy Info - best discount

5-10 metal pipes = $80 ea

5-10 bushing sets = $30 ea

5-10 keychains = $14 ea

For group buy discount to be applied, order must be shipped to 1 address

Ive sold quite a few to people in the UK (as can be seen in the feedback and the link). Everyone who has bought one has agreed, its a very worthwhile investment.

I know the t-stat housing is an excellent candidate as well, it will be very expensive, however. Thinking about how to make it a little cheaper...

The metal pipe eliminates alot of the leaking, as the weak o-rings on the plastic pipe dont do a good job of retaining the o-rings against the t-stat housing. This metal pipe also provides a good way to drain/flush coolant thru the valve. Finally, for those external oil cooler set ups, it can be made without the side fittings if you want to delete the OEM oil cooler. Frees up alot of space behind starter, much cleaner install. And gets rid of 2 nasty coolant hoses to boot.

Either way, its a nice peice. Email if you want more info, and check out this site for people that have bought in UK :

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum_viewtopic.php?27.29230.0

Paul

Cheers for the info, it's a very nice and useful bit of kit.

I like the drain valve, much better than the OE plastic thumbscrew!

Add me to the list of satisfied customers, received mine yesterday, best 66 quid ive spent in a long time! the quality is amazing, you would never get a pipe of this quality for that price over here in UK.