Sign in to follow this  
leew

Which grill?

Right then which do you think is better, the Ottinger or the badgeless 3 slat grill.

The loser may be up for sale!!!

TBH... I like them both. I would keep them both too. It'd be nice to be able to swap

them over in 5 mins when you fancy a change. :?

3 Slat Badgeless - not a big fan of the Oettinger grille! 3 Slat badgeless makes it look more aggressive :)

I like both but the three slate is more aggressive, you should try painting the three slated grill to get the best of both.

3 slat one for me mate.

The other one aint bad, but alters the look of the front end a bit too much, and not for the better IMO

8)

The first one looks very 'bolt-on' - which doesn't suit the Corrado too well. The 3 bar badgeless one looks good to me - would probably look even better colour coded and with a Kamei grill spoiler.

Cheers

Mark

I'd say thats a landslide vote then.

3 slat, get it colour coded and with an eyebrow.. looks pukka :)

really?? you guys like the 3-slat over the oettinger? i always thought the oettinger was really sought after. i always wanted an oettinger grill before i got the C, and it turned out, the car i wanted had one fitted already!

i've been contemplating over the past month or so.. goin back to a more stock looking front end.. G60 bonnet, debadged 3-slat.. now that i fucked my VR bonnet proper.. and i have a G60 bonnet coming tomorrow... may just be time for that 3-slat.. colour-keyed.

as paul says keep them both....the change in grills completly changes the look of the car i like them both equal btw :lol: :lol:

So much for looking a bit different :D

"if everybody looked the same then there would be no point in looking at one another"

10 points to the first one who gets the artist :D

"if everybody looked the same then there would be no point in looking at one another"

10 points to the first one who gets the artist :D

Groove Armada.. from the Vertigo album. Great tune :)

I'll have to agree with you on that one, I think the rieger eyebrow/grill looks the best by far, but the trouble is that everyones got em

yup, de-badged gets my vote too... But I'd say not to colour code it as it breaks the front up nicely in black...

lee,i think the 3 slat is the dog balerics!!its the one id have on my car but if you decide to sell it can i have first shout?im still sporting a 7 slate one.