Sign in to follow this  
Cannondale99

Hi all

Hi everyone.

I've recently joined here after a member on here pointed me out to the site (Coolrado).

I'm really interested in buying a Corrado in about June-ish. Don't know which one, but most likely the VR6 or the G60.

I'm really not familiar with the Corrado. Sorry if this has been answered before in previous threads, but what is the Corrado like for tuning? I.e., are there any decent remaps available out there? I know AMD are renowned for remaps on the newer VAG cars, such as the 1.8T engine, e.t.c. Do they offer services for the Corrado?

What other tuning methods do you all recommend?

Also, those of you who have them done, how did you get the VR6 engine head chromed? It looks........well, utter cool! 8)

Thanks all,

Chris

Welcome to the forum mate. One word of advice though don’t ask which engine you should go for VR or G60 cos some people on here get a bit carried away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You know who you are!!!!!!

Sorry. Didn't realise there is a long standing argument going on about the two engines :lol:

Well, if anyone wants to put down which Corrado you own, what you think about it, and if/how you've tuned it, then that may stop any arguing going on 8)

Cheers fellas'

Chris

hey I know u ;)

from talkaudio :)

Noooo, I've been spotted :oops:

Yup, it is certainly me :)

Haven't seen you posting on there for a while.....

Still running Sinfoni amps?