Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

Audioscape Group buy - CLOSED

Can anyone that hasn't paid yet, please do so as soon as you can. Many thanks for the interest guys and your prompt payments. Hope you're happy with the kit. This GB is now closed. I will start another one if any more interest develops in the future.

OK chaps, you can place your orders when ever you're ready.

Please call James at Audioscape on 01473 327510 with your order.

Please quote your REAL name, the pod style, colour, speaker brand if not having Focals (for the cutout) and whether or not you want your grilles covered with cloth (and cloth colour - grey or black) and your card details and delivery address.

Some of you are unsure about this cloth mallarky but it's literally just acoustic cloth you'd get on home speakers covering the grilles. Leave it off if you're not sure.

Please let me know when you've placed your order and I'll update the list.

Cheers

These are the names I've managed to extract from the other thread. Please contact me if you would like any changes made to your order or adding/removing from the list.

This thread will be locked as it's for info only. Updates and chat can take place in the other thread.

Thanks

Destructive Dave Late Pods in Black, Covered grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

C.Will Corrado G60 2Early Pods in Black, Covered grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

The HubEarly Pods in Black, Covered grills = No, Cutout = PG Ti16 Comp 6.5” Elite, Ordered = Paid

JBOBEarly Pods in Black, Covered grills = No, Cutout = 127mm (Boston BOS-6.5), Ordered = Paid

Rich1Early Pods in Grey, Covered grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

Nelson WilburyLate Pods in Black, Covered Grills = Yes, Focals = No, Ordered = Paid

G60DazzamanEarly Pods in Black, Covered Grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Monday 31st

GIXXERUKLate Pods in Black, Covered Grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

Billinjahg60Early Pods in Black, Covered Grills = ?, Cutout = INFINITY 65.5 CS, Ordered = Paid

NGEarly Pods in Black, Covered grills = ?, Cutout = Kicker Impulse 16.2, Ordered = Paid

Robbo101 = Late pods in Black, Covered grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

shaung60 - Early Pods in Black, Covered grills = Yes, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

rmn - Late Pods in Black, Covered grills = ?, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

Leon - MK2 Golf Pods in Black, Covered grills = ?, Focals = Yes, Ordered = Paid

Dynamat (equiv) buyers -

G60dazzaman - Monday 31st

Billinjahg60 - Paid

The Hub - Paid

GixxerUK - Paid

Rich1 - Paid

Robbo101 - Paid

shaung60 - Paid