Sign in to follow this  
vwfastg60

Newbe project pic post(lots of pics)

been up to alot of no good lol...heres some pics to bring this back from the dead.

Picture504.jpg

blurry but you get the idea

Picture498.jpg

Picture_172.sized.jpg

Picture_175.sized.jpg

Better pic of the color (i still cant get the shade you see when you see the car in person its always too blue or too purple.)

PIC00009.sized.jpg

wow.. so yo trimmed the roof panel in alcantra??

that colours mental!

Its like suade but i guess its supposed to be better for wear...I am doing alot more then just that..I will post some pics when i get up of the stereo and the hot little helper i had to wrap the box :wink: im just going to say 2 things for hints...the doorpannels i redid will be torn down again and there will some parts covered that werent leather before :lol:

pics are here.....Box stuff and my late night helper lol

normal_Picture%20512.jpg

The guy in the help is the master builder of stereo and alarm goodies

normal_Picture%20510.jpg

the box was built to not need any mounting just be pinched between the towers and the strut brace....it is not going anywhere now and once the amp racks in its stuck for good

normal_Picture%20511.jpg

normal_Picture%20521.jpg

An idea how the amps will sit but flushed in a false floor

normal_Picture%20526%7E0.jpg

and the late night helper,This girl LOVES workin on the corrado and stayed up working on the car to like 4 am

normal_Picture%20514.jpg

Im really intregued to see the outcome of this. Looks awesome so far, and all the work done by yourself is even more admirable. :)

thanks guys i got held up buy some electrical work that had to be done ...handles will be 100% done today and same with the fenders hood and roof...the rear needs some work cause i keep screwing up..More pics to come

that is gonna look seriously f-ing PHAT keep up the hard work.....

cant believe a car can look so good without any real paint :lol: its crazy but sweet

good work man i wish i had some of that knoledge dude and a garage thats not full of crap

that girl who likes working on corrados all night would be very cool too !!!

Russ is the shit, and his car is fast as ....hes helping me get mine worthy, and i will be helping in his recreation...i don't want to make any announcements, but watch out pvw..

ok guys heres the updates..

got a rhd mirror base (Lee you life saver!)Now to figure out how to switch it i have played for like 3 hours and almost broke the mirror...Im taking it to the dealer lol

the stereo is 90% done and the final glass work and leather/suade will be done this weekend.

The body work is getting to be to much and people are flaking out left and right.I keep getting mad cause i cant make it as perfect as i would like...ITs looking like i will be doing it to the point its perfect by myself...and or with some help from friends.

me and a buddie spent almost 10 hours straight gutting the inside of the car and replacing any harness that was melted(old owner had some hack work done and it shorted out the dash harnes) We made the gas tank and trunk lock work with out vacume using all oem parts and wiring with out any vacume.All the vacume has been removed from the car now. The handles are in and work with the windows up down or even 1/2 up with no binding(i hear this is almost un heard of?) i have run all the stereo wires along the firewall and down the kickpannel in the factory clips and you cant even see it with only the dash shell in. i moved the apex-i piggy back to the glovebox along with a boost retad system for nitrous (shhhhh dont tell anyone :)) im putting a pressure gauge and arming switch in the glovebox as well. vw couldnt have done better job hiding and running wires then we did. here are a few new pics i have some more but cant upload them now cause i need some sleep...

Thanks guys and always comments are welcome good or bad...

normal_Picture%20245.jpg

normal_Picture%20246.jpg

normal_Picture%20208.jpg

Joeyz, thanks but PVW is just a dream I would love to make it but with the quality of work and the cars that are coming out of the woodwork i see my car way down on the list of pvw worthy cars....besides when your cars done i see myself jacking up your car so pvw can take a pic of me licking your clean ass wheel wells lol

sleep is for the weak dude :-)

get some interior pics up ;-) , cant wait to see this sprayed up 8)

you are getting it sprayed ? :lol:

Joeyz, thanks but PVW is just a dream I would love to make it but with the quality of work and the cars that are coming out of the woodwork i see my car way down on the list of pvw worthy cars....besides when your cars done i see myself jacking up your car so pvw can take a pic of me licking your clean ass wheel wells lol

If you want PVW, i'll speak to Elliot and see what he thinks. To be honest, they'd be mad not to want the feature.

If you want PVW, i'll speak to Elliot and see what he thinks. To be honest, they'd be mad not to want the feature.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OH man that would be sick!!!!! The day i picked up that mag i said ..."someday id love a feature in that mag cause its like you have hit the top :!: thanks lee that would be great! I might and i mean might have a supprise for everyone come monday cause i hired a guy to do the work and hes been here everyday before i get going and leaves after i go to sleep.. Hes great at body work too so i might be painting this weekend :D

haha oops ment next monday..he go the 1/4s donr and the fenders are done and primed been blocked and ready for another coat and wetsanding this guys doing amazing work.... kyle has the pics on hs camera so i will get em from him