Sign in to follow this  
Rams

Vintage port VR6!

Big Ram, what do you all think! Any comments welcolme except the ones that say it looks rubbish - joke-.

Very tidy mate. Gota love that colour. Shame the wheels arent really that big.

cheers mate, the rims are 17 inch which I feel are a good size for looks and handaling and the spoke goes right to the edge. It took me ages to get the rims looking like that! I wouldnt recommend anyone doing it as I almost broke up with my girlfriend because aI was spending more time or C than her, and money!

Big Ram, what do you all think! Any comments welcolme except the ones that say it looks rubbish - joke-.

17's?! They look like 18's !! :)

Nice car though.. paint looks ace.

everything the colour has been imposed slightly on the second picture, but my rims are highly polished, the first pic the rims look dirty and the windows are not tinted, I like the smooth, clean nicely moded look. I do want to change my bumper and get some side skirts and I want to do something with the rear bumper. Possibly a air vent in the wing, not sure yet?

Cool looking motor,

IMO I prefer the look in the first pic, dark (burgandy?) metalic with gun metal effect wheels.... mmmmmmm :)

8) 8)

I gotta say, it was a close run thing between Aqua blue and the colour that your car is when I was hunting for mine... :D The blue one came up first though... 8)

That's one nice looking C you got there...

Cheers guys, I want to turn my dream into reality. Ever since I was 11 years old my best friends mums boyfriend had one and he used to pick us up from bowling and stuff like that, things you do when you are yound and he had a g60, he was really tall so his seat used to be sat right down and as far back as possible and when ever we stopped to get petrol or something I would jump into the drivers seats and pretend to drive it!!

As soon as I turned 18 I got a loan and bought a G60 for

£6000 and had to sell it a month later because I couldnt afford the car or the insurance so you can imagine I was gutted.

Now I am 21 I bought the the VR nearly a year ago and have loved driving it! Whenb you have a majour bust up with your misses, just say nothing and get into your C and just cruise and you will soon nbe a happy bunny again!

Does anyone have a similar C to mine, that is more moded? I would be interested to see how it looks.

The first pic the rims look dull as the light was dull and the wheels needed a polishing, I may take them off and keep sanding and wet and drying them to get them looking more mirror looking. The more time you put into them the better result so I thought 3 weeks was long enough!

Yeah, you do!!

I just need to lower the car for the time, I am investigation NOS, I just want to feel that power to put you into your seat, or wait for my gf to start sucking away aiiiii.

I did come back to you and tell you that the date of the bumper is stamped on the inside on a grid, so before it got painted we checked the date.

Hows your car doing? What are you having done next? You should come to Bournemouth for a night out with some mates, its a good laugh now. It has been voted the best night life in Europe now for a few years! Good to hrear from you

Yeah got a few mates in Bournmouth, also good roads from London down to your neck of the woods :D

So your thinking NOS eh? Me too, still looking into it but after seeing that old Jag spank a load of super cars on Top Gear got me hooked on the idea. Also need to get PDMotorsports to apply some "tweaks" but I have to w8 until my insurance goes down in October.... ho hum :p

Still good to see the beastie after all the time and work you've put in, good work!!

Cheers, where abouts is PD Motor sport? Maybe we could go there one day and have a chat with them ans see what they can do. I can pick you up if you like or meet you somewhere.

Take it easy

talk to john username: 16vG60 or darren username: 8vG60.. they're PDM and are on this forum quite a bit.

How to find PD Motorsport....

"PD Motorsport are located in Rustington which is near Littlehampton in West Sussex. If you are coming to us for work then please ask for directions when booking and we will arrange to send you complete directions from your house to our workshop."

Map ......

I'm up 4 that Rams, nothing I like more than taking about how to make my car go quicker :)

You thinking of a weekend (if they are open) or weekday trip to 'em?

Many thanks, I wanted to pop up to have a chat first, I am looking to have a few mods done.

I will contact you when the time is right, should be in a few weeks!

Tanks again