Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

billinjahg60, thats what i got quoted when i asked 6 months ago if ur serious we can ask about for ya... bally to tight to leave MK plus he prob get battered has he is the only gay in the village :lol:

fack you am I.. bet my car gets used more in a month than yrs does the entire time you own it bitch :p

where did ya get the bra from? ive got the bumper bit but i just need the bonnet bit, but looking at yours it looks different to mine. it looks like the bonnet and bumper bit is all in one. the one i need is seperate to the bumper part

where did ya get the bra from? ive got the bumper bit but i just need the bonnet bit, but looking at yours it looks different to mine. it looks like the bonnet and

mines a one piece keep yer eyes on ebay.de all sortsa options there!

right seeing as im hopefully gonna be getting paint need to decide some mods

any suggestions much appreciated!

billinjahg60, thats what i got quoted when i asked 6 months ago if ur serious we can ask about for ya... bally to tight to leave MK plus he prob get battered has he is the only gay in the village :lol:

fack you am I.. bet my car gets used more in a month than yrs does the entire time you own it bitch :p

i do 200+ miles a week... sonofabitch

i do 200+ miles a week... sonofabitch

lol in yr ganda :lol:

:lol: Gandoo singh needs his medicine again

All fresh & ready for action.... :drinking: :afro:

cheers for the call furks i spoke to mick today with everything i want to do were talking £2500 which is a bit out of my budget! i have a guy looking at it tomorrow who repairs rolls royces wo painted my brothers bike with a flip and glitter (chavvy i know but it shows skill!) he also painted a friends drag car! he wont be cheap either but he'll be nearer! ill let mick know either way.

billinjahg60, i thnk NICK :lol: maybe wanting more has hes discovered the type of finish we are after,,, or maybe its not as much cost effective work for him. unfortunately smaller jobs are more cost effective these days... i will have a chat with him and see if i can butter him up a bit.... i wouldnt go elsewhere personally... i am well happy with the finish on my car and the durability also...compared to what others charge in this area he is dirt cheap also,,, but then again it may jus be cheaper in your area in general...

regardless of all, good luck

let me know if i can help further

yeah sorry dude NICK i did get it right on the phone!! i think its just well out of my reach atm as id like a few subtle mods as well which coulod push the price towards 3 grand! if i was to spend that much id flog the g60 buy a storm and charge it!!

yeah sorry dude NICK i did get it right on the phone!! i think its just well out of my reach atm as id like a few subtle mods as well which could push the price towards 3 grand! if i was to spend that much id flog the g60 buy a storm and charge it!! :twisted:

well shes booked in for 28th november for her new clothes! cant beleive she will finally be mint both inside and out! i really hope it all turns out good, i have a shed (literally) load of bits to fit once shes painted all that will be left to do will be retrim the headlining, refurb the charger and fit a fmic, fit all my bling bits from Dav (lowvento) oh and not forgetting the new wheels which are gonna be vvbling and striktly show only!

got my new daily driver sorted today too audi 80 tdi 1.9 94 l reg. very pleased as she cost £0. all i have to do is stick an mot on it and im cooking on oil all winter :wink: !

ok scrap the audi idea! i just brought a g plate rado valver!! oops :D

2 corrados woo hoo! think ill do a running resto returning the valver to completely standard.

new one looks better than the old one :lol:

well done mate its looks great,,, liking the interior lots