Sign in to follow this  
radodale

corrado club of great britain

gear knob. i saw one of these on ebay a while back but had no cash at the time. i have since tried to find one and cannot.

Can anyone help?

Never knew these existed... certainly never officially offered...

offered by trimsport circ 2000, i believe on proof of membership.

Yep, That was i who snaped it up. Looks the muts and nice and smoth on the change. Shockingly cold in the morning though! Very good Quality as well and nicely detailed.

I wonder if they'd make some more ?

Unlikely Steve, seen as they appear to have disappeared of the face of the planet. now dont take this the wrong way, but you can have a shufty at my "knob" next sunday week at the MK Meet. :lol:

oh which reminds me........................

You have too download the application form from the website...which isnt there at the moment. So looks like ya gonna have to wait unless somebody knows another way.

How do you join the CCGB anyway. About time i joined.
Send me a PM with your address & I'll send an application form to you. :wink:

Hey lads, if it's any help I've got one here which I printed off a while back but never got round to sending.

If it's saves Steve fannying round with postage etc, I can fax it off to whoever needs one.

Wasn't some-one yesterday desperate for one to get his insurance people off his back?

These were available from Trimsport.

http://www.trimsport.co.uk

I got one from them 18 months ago. There's a choice of about 6 stickers for the top of them. At the time they had 6 CCGB stickers left.

Well made and along with silver door pulls, handbrake handle and locking pins (also from Trimsport) brightens up a dark interiored Corrado.

Unfortunately it gets so cold in the winter your hand almost sticks to it.

Top Site Mike VR6 and the corrado one is the CCGB jobbie all right (minus the disk) and boy is it cold! cheap cheap prices too!

You can fax it if you like Louie - we'll see if Steve has posted it yet or not first.
Nope - not posted yet. I'm just trying to get hold of one for you.

radodale I didn't get your PM - can you re-send it ?

Just a general question. Im filling out the form and it's asking me to list "modifications or extras fitted" to the vehicle.

My question is this: if you were to mention you were a member of CCGB when getting insurance would the insurance co be in any way able to access the info im putting down on this form?

Well Chuffed!!!!!!

Just got off phone with trimsport who advised they invested a fortune in manufacturing these but no hardly sold any. he had a rumage around and found one within 30 seconds and he sold to me for £45 plus £3 postage.........bargin.

he did say he has a few so if anyone else is interested get in there quick, their tel is 01460 242294.

Just a general question. Im filling out the form and it's asking me to list "modifications or extras fitted" to the vehicle.

My question is this: if you were to mention you were a member of CCGB when getting insurance would the insurance co be in any way able to access the info im putting down on this form?

No - the information on the form is purely for club use. There is no requirement to list any mods at all, if you don't want to.. :wink: