Sign in to follow this  
jimbobbalooba

Wiltshire owners? or is it just me :(

I moved from Surrey down to Wiltshire about a year and a half ago and have recently passed up an opportunity to buy a great new Tractor :wink: to buy a G60 instead. Shame that all my buddies are still up in Surrey :(

Anyone meet up down here?

Where in Surrey are you from?

My office is based in Swindon but I try to stay away as much as I can...

Where in Surrey are you from?

My office is based in Swindon but I try to stay away as much as I can...

I'm from Leatherhead (Kingston originally). I live in Chippenham now though, not far from Swindon. Are there any meets down this way at all?

nothing I know about in the swindon area tbh.. although there have been meets in the reading area before which isn't too far away from you... you could start a thread in Event Announcements to see if there is any interest for a meet in your area... if and depending when I'd probably head down for it as i could go and see my god son at the same time 8)

Jimbobbalooba, hi man, yep as Andy says I hang out in Trowbridge, so does bigpantsbaby. Not aware of anyone meeting round here, but we could always start something off. What you driving?

Jimbobbalooba, hi man, yep as Andy says I hang out in Trowbridge, so does bigpantsbaby. Not aware of anyone meeting round here, but we could always start something off. What you driving?

Sweet!! I'm driving a G60 but having some work done on it at the moment. I may even have to sell the car :( . Money worries are a problem at the moment. I'm still mobile though, drive a Focus SE normally so can always meet up still sometime?

(My car details which may be for sale soon is in the 'Cars for sale section')

I live in Bristol but don't own one yet.....but I want one! Actively loooking for a nice VR6 for about £6K.....
might be selling my G60 if you're interested, will find out if i have to next week.

Sorry to hear you may have to sell Jim. Hope things work out so's you don't have to.

Don't think I've seen ACC about Andy but usually have the eyes skinned - colour?

Chris, Aqua Blue Pearl and had tinted tails and side repeaters and an eyebrow spoiler when I sold her. Sounded like a spitfire :wink:

I live in Bath, but mostly use the car for getting back to bristol.

I have a 1990 1.8 16v, in Dark Burgandy - Just passed MOT!!! Horray!

I've got mates with a 1990 1.8 16v in red and a 1991 G60 in Blue, both based in Bristol. We'd all be up for a big meet if some yokels wanna get together?

bristolbaron, snap, I'm tooling around in the burgundy baby while the beast is in bits - hopefully not for too much longer now. pm me & we can think about date/place maybe

corrado owners from bristol area?... id almost lost all hope! good to hear it.. would be nice to find out about some meets too. Andy.