Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Almsot Final T-Shirt Designs Page 4! - updated 01/20/05

I can’t do anything that is copyrighted by vw. I would rather do something completely original and not have to worry about being sued. I have heard stories of people getting screwed by VW for selling stuff with their name and logos etc. before. I would rather avoid that route.

Later today I should have some samples of the text that is going to be on the back of the shirt. I will give you guys a few choices for text and see what you guys like best.

Really like the new outline, but still think it would be much better with the font from the first page.

For the back just a small and simple www. corrado-forum.net at the bottom would be really 8)

***A new addition to the shirt***: it is going to have a http://www.corrado-forum.net logo on the sleeve of the shirt. This should take care of you guys wanting people to know it’s a Corrado shirt. The Corrado Forum is graciously letting me sell the shirts from their website (unlike the vortex), so I am more than happy to plug you guys into the shirt.

As for the text on the back I still haven’t decided on which text I am going to be going with. The shirts should be up for sale within the next week or so (that’s the plan anyways). But yeah, so stay posted, I am going to be posting a final post on how the shirts are going to be printed soon enough.

Hm... What do the rest of you valver guys think? It does through off the suit I had going with the model name instead of nick names for it. But if you guys want it that way I can fix it up.

sry mate but u'll never please everyone all of the time :)

just make me a few of VR Six Driven, with high maintence on the back, and of course the Corrado forum logo on the side and I'm a happy camper :)

but would prefer VR6 text too, sry!

I know guys im sorry... Volkswagen Of America is pretty tight about things I am told. I would rather just avoid any issues and keep a totally original design.

I am doing the best I can with what I have to work with.

Oh, for payments when I am ready to start selling them I am just going to accept payments through PayPal. It’s the best way to transfer money I have found. So prepare accordingly mates. =]

Here's a really stupid question.. but in the US they didn't sell a VR6..it was an SLC... so how can VW USA have a problem with VR6?

Sorry dude.. I know I'm just being a pain now.. ;)

lol its ok.

Yeah technically we got the SLC. It was a dumbed down version of the VR6 you guys got. But everyone here is in denial. It’s a SLC where I'm from...lol

I like the 1st and 3rd text samples, how bout doin the text on the front in one of those styles? that would look good prob 3rd style not 1st 8)

Power or Powered, I like that better than Driven.

Also I think any of the other fonts look better than the one shown.

2p worth