Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Keskins

Need advice on Keskin KT1's (Klassics) wheels! My Car is a 94 VR6 C. with a drop of 30mm - will i get a set of 17's on the car without to much trouble and if so what would be the exact size to go for (offset etc)? :?

i kno they do 16x7.5 and 17x8.5 will need further lowering to get a decent effect and probly arch rolling !!!

if your gonna do that might as well go "all out" get the arches properly done, set of coilovers and the width u prefer.....or if u want to keep a gap in the arches u might be alright with that 35mm drop !!! i think u need to be prepared for extra costs jus in case or find some corrados with similiar wheels and sizes to see what other owners have come across and how they got around issues

What would be the best offset on these 17' by 8.5inch Keskins for my VR6. I think 35 might do the trick - or would 30 or 40 be better?? :roll:

ET 35 for 8.5J, ET40 for 8J

I run 8 x 17s with ET40 on my VR (standard ET) and tramlining and bump steer are as per stock. I had them at 35 originally but got some arch fouling (rear) and tramlining issues.

There are two elements to the wheel – the tyre and the rim. The tyre is usually sized using the tread width(W) in mm.; sidewall height (H) in mm, plus the;

tyre’s insidediameter (D) in inches.

The rim is also sized using the same diameter (D).In addition, there is a second measure of width, which the average customer never comes across. This is the Bead-Width (BW). It is the distance between the lips of the tyre (called beads), where it fits on the rim. It is usually about 10mm less than the tread-width, and corresponds to the second key dimension of the rim – the rim width (J ).