Sign in to follow this  
willwoll100

K and N cone filter

Can anyone tell me where I can get one as mine is damaged, all I can seem to find is the induction kits? Or even if a pipercross fits that would be fine

Cheers

PS I did search all over for this but to no evail :cry:

PPS Forgot to mention it's a VR6

"Ramair" seem to be the favourite with VR6 owners, although we don't stock them. We sell some of the K&N cone filters, panel filters, induction kits, etc. Very soon we'll be selling the Pipercross filters too (ordered this week) .. :wink:

Steve can you get me some prices for just the cone filter, I have looked on GSF but they only show the 57i induction kits not just the cone. So a price for both the pipercross and K & N would be much appreciated :D

The K&N cone filters are very small (compared to my Jetex, which is like a bucket). Are you sure that's what you want ?

I'll price both anyway & see if I can get an expected delivery date on the Pipercross. :rambo:

JR (Jetex Response) are almost identical to K&N filters... only difference is the colour... ;)

As to Ramair, Personally, I'd never put a foam filter anywhere near any of my cars...

As to Ramair, Personally, I'd never put a foam filter anywhere near any of my cars...

Agreed, foam is for shaving with and putting out fires.

JR (Jetex Response) are almost identical to K&N filters... only difference is the colour... ;)
The K&N cone filters that come with the 57i induction kits are tiny in comparison to the Jetex cone on my car.. :roll:

Do K&N do more than 1 size of cone filter ?

Steve can you get me some prices for just the cone filter, I have looked on GSF but they only show the 57i induction kits not just the cone. So a price for both the pipercross and K & N would be much appreciated :D
We don't sell the cone filters seperately - just the panel filters & the 57i induction kits (small cone filter). The Pipercross stock won't be arriving for another month & I'm not yet sure exactly what the price will be. Worth remembering that the Pipercross filters are foam & not paper.