Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

car Sales services

Trying to sell my car and it seems that every car sales/matching service under the sun calls me. I cannot belive the nerve of some of these people the worst so far have been car data. This bloke has called me twice now and was execptionally rude to say the least. Couldnt understand why I didnt want to pay 80 quid for them to sell my car. They really are very push and dont understand when they are told not to call me back. Makes my blood boil. Anyone else had this or even taken these services and had a sucess?

winds me right up too tryin to sell my mk4 and of all the calls one is a genuine buyer (hopefully monday) but no i don't touch em too pushy for my likeing...

i remember them buggers, they called me every f-ing day....and it was different people all the time....so i kept telling them different stories, to one i said i sold it, another i told him to f-off and another i told him that i will give them 80p to stop calling me...

I love when ppl like that call me, i ask them what colour undies they have on, if that dont work i try the "are you gay" line. works well, try it!

Like the ad on Tv just now .Where the woman says please hold your call is important to us then she plays a kids musical toy down the phone and goes away leaving the caller hanging on for ages.

You want to try that the next time someone trys calling :lol:

keep a ref's whistle next to the phone... When they phone up and start getting pushy, blow the whistle as loud as you can down the phone at 'em... ;) :twisted:

I'll guarantee they'll have hung up by the time you get the phone back to your ear and won't dare to call back again! ;) :lol:

in the good old days of mechanical exchanges you could have rigged up an amplifier to the phone line and deafened them

just waste their time as much as possible, talk really slowly or try and see how many times you can fit a random word into the coneversation as possible like cabbage or albatross, at the end of the day its their phone bill :lol:

I love when ppl like that call me, i ask them what colour undies they have on, if that dont work i try the "are you gay" line. works well, try it!

lmao :lol: I think i will give that a try

Like the ad on Tv just now .Where the woman says please hold your call is important to us then she plays a kids musical toy down the phone and goes away leaving the caller hanging on for ages.

You want to try that the next time someone trys calling :lol:

Thats just so Ironic. I was reading this and the phone rang.......

Just had someone from Tele2 whoever they are just call me. I asked him to wait, put the phone on the Kitchen table and have just popped over to write this. I'll go back and check in a couple of minutes.

He was still there 5 minutes later, so I hung up. Instaed of loathing these calls, I can now have some fun. Got to be every time from here on in.