Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

Oettinger Rims

the website you posted are the UK suppliers of Oettinger products.. and the only place I've seen that sell those wheels... They don't come in 4 stud tho, only 5... and the smallest wheel is 18" for the RZ's (the top picture), however the RE's (one below) are available in 17". I looked into getting these for my G60 and user hub adapters, however it would seem that using these would cause the wheel to stick out too far, so I gave up and looked for some different wheels.

I would personally never bother with RSD in my opinion. Absolutely incompetent in every dealing I've ever had with them. You may be able to get a set of 17 RE's from ebay. Apparently it's best to make sure that they come with the bolts & spacers, or you'll have to buy them from guess who......RSD.....oh the fun.

Cheers for the help guys, dont think I will go down this route either with the spacers being needed :mad:

the search goes on :roll: found another similar rim though.... Konig - Lockdown. checking it out now :wink: anyone know anything about them???

Cheer Dinkus, thats why i started looking at Oettinger rims :lol: