Sign in to follow this  
vwcvr6

Rims!!

Not keen on these either, I am looking rims too, and TBH theres alot more rims on that site that would suit the C better.

It's hard to decide which to go for, everytime I think i am sorted I see another style that makes me change my mind :?

Definately a better choice than the first rims, but still not convinced!!!

Like I say it's a tuff choice to get it right :scratch:

ive been looking at the brocks b2 very nice but the only probs is they come as 8.5 so this migth mean loss on power cos of the with i migth be wrong here!!!! check venommotosport.com they cost 139 inc vat!!! for the 17s very nice wheels.

I think these are the best, affordable rims available brandnew for a Corrado VR6. 8x17 ET32 PCD 5x100 (tempted myself)

AG-Cuprad.jpg

As seen on A20LEE in its original incarnation. 8)

I think these are the best, affordable rims available brandnew for a Corrado VR6. 8x17 ET32 PCD 5x100 (tempted myself)

AG-Cuprad.jpg

and here a pic. they were seriously good quality wheels. Two of them are still look as new, the front were scraped when the car rolled down the drive and scraped the gate post :(

I'm planning to strip the damaged laquer of the dish and re-spray them or may just strip the laquer off all four and mirror polish so i can sell them on and get some money back. Eventually..........

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=15

AG-Cuprad.jpg

and here a pic. they were seriously good quality wheels. Two of them are still look as new, the front were scraped when the car rolled down the drive and scraped the gate post :(

I'm planning to strip the damaged laquer of the dish and re-spray them or may just strip the laquer off all four and mirror polish so i can sell them on and get some money back. Eventually..........

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=15

:shock: And thats how your car looked before you stripped it down!!! That would have easily won at Inters this year! I'd have sold it (to me) and started with a new base car. Would you consider selling the wheels as they are? Will they fit a 91 16V?