Sign in to follow this  
dannyrado

Thinking of selling my C

Just wondered how you could ask other users how much i should ask for my C, where should i place the thread etc.

I don't particularily want to put a price (incase it's rediculous!), so it can't go in the for sale section.

Asking for the future really, got to build up the nerve to sell her first (i think i'll cry!)

Danny :(

Friend of mine had it for a couple of years before the present keeper, 94 VR6 I believe FK Konigsport coilovers custom Blue Flame SS exhaust, featured in VWm and now sporting black Recaro leather interior fitted by the current owner on the last occasion I saw it. Very nice car. :afro:

Oh hello, new rims osv? Congrats on winning All Types by the way, i think we left early?

I'm drafting a spec up as we speak, but i'm away with work all next week, so i don't wanna start any threads, cos i know it'll go off big time! (already had 2 interested! In two hours!)

Will be posting spec poss next Sat, and thinking of prices then.

Cheers guys,

Dan :cry:

Hi, Good luck with the sale, cool car, still have the BBS for best :thumb right:

[schild=3 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=FF0000 shieldshadow=1]DON'T DO IT!![/schild]

You'll regret it mate! But as I've said before, with your spec and the awesome condition of the car I wouldn't let it go for anything less than 5.5 - 6k. There aren't many with full leather, electric Recaro's!

I'll be sorry to see it go.... If you can bring yourself to sell her that is! :cry:

Is this the same car that was on show at vwnw 04 ??

If so it's fookin stunning mate :thumb right:

Is this the same car that was on show at vwnw 04 ??

If so it's fookin stunning mate :thumb right:

That'll be the one, looked good that day didn't she?

(It's gonna cut like a knife when she goes!)

Cheers

Danny

Correct me if I'm wrong........mmmmm sherry pearl 8) 8)

Nice motor...don't sell it, you'd be gutted! :cry:

Correction.....

...Mmmmm Blackberry!! :wink:

I don't think thats Blackberry, I will be getting a plate and eating my words if i'm wrong now :lol: