Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

What do these alloys look like on my car ??????????

nice one m8 8)

dont know of any others me self,but this site is very good for helping with tyre choices and has a speed vs rim/tyre size calculator :D

mmmm,these dont look so bad i reckon?

ssr_competition_ci3_l.jpg

Dont like to ask people to photoshop, if I did the person would be constantly pestered, i just cant make my mind up.

These sites have give me an idea though and the original ideas i had have now gone out the window :roll:

I have to admit the corrado does seem to be a very difficult car to chose wheels for. I found wheels that I liked (Oettinger RE's), then realised that it would be far too much hassle to get them to fit onto my car... so I've gone for a wheel that I like (BBS RC's), but maybe isn't my perfect wheel, just until I can afford to get my perfect set of wheels...

ummmmmmmmmm :D

bbsLM.jpg

The Oettinger was the wheel i wanted too but again getting it to fit isn't worth the hassle. Not a big fan of the multi spokes and was looking for something 5 spoke.

After looking at the Wheel Machine site i am sort of tempted by the OZ Record's which is totally going againest what i had in mind for my C (red by the way).

More confused than ever now :? :roll:

yeah I wasn't a fan of multispokes either at first, but after looking at the various 5/6 spoke designs for about a year, I think they all look kinda cheap (not all)... something about BBS wheels that makes them look very expensive and high quality

Check out http://www.wheelspecs.com/main/index.php for pictures of many many wheels, and if you really like a set, then PM me and I'll try make a realistic photoshop effort :)

yeah I wasn't a fan of multispokes either at first, but after looking at the various 5/6 spoke designs for about a year, I think they all look kinda cheap (not all)... something about BBS wheels that makes them look very expensive and high quality

Check out http://www.wheelspecs.com/main/index.php for pictures of many many wheels, and if you really like a set, then PM me and I'll try make a realistic photoshop effort :)

your gonna wish you never said that m8 :lol:

pm sent with my one and only request,i promise!

neil.

hey Shilakadaddy,thanks for the p/shop i tried to reply to your pm twice but couldnt :?

cheers,neil. :D