Sign in to follow this  
ghee60

Mk1 Astra Owners Club

Nah i was saying the corrado does everything a mk1 astra does but better, I have one, and I know 3 other people are active on here who have been members of the mk1oc

I remember my old man owning a MkI Opel Kadett GTE (rare German built 5 door model) from new. It was a good quick car in it's day and, like the MkI Golf, I prefer the original boxy shape. Looking back though I wish he'd have bought a MkI Golf GTI instead, and kept it!

brother had a Mk1 GTE in black, was a great car at the time.....does not seem many anbout nowaday....either rusted away or being kept in Garages for shows

the son of the pervious owner of my house had a mk1 gte, theres still a load of very rusty spares in the loft...oh and a front seat! when I decorated one of the bedrooms under the wallpaper i found, in big felt-tip letters 'I love my astra gte Y*** ***' :D

I had a mk1 astra gte in white was an A reg paid 300quid and i loved it at the time. The recaro seats were nice, went well, rust killed it though.