Sign in to follow this  
woody

Would this fit staight in to existing bulb holder

Did this the other day. They do fit behind the LCD into the original holes althrough you do have to file the plastic slightly on the bulb holder. Much better light and no dark spots. I also left the white diffuser piece of plastic in the LCD holder

i kept the original bulbs behind the lcd's reversed the polarised filter and used some red film, then i put 3 blue led's in the top to give that mk4 golf look red/blue

i'd be interested to see pics of the others tho

heres mine ....

oh yeah btw i wired the lcd's to come on with the ignition(not the dash lights) as they are too dark without it during the day

not a good pic as its difficult to take a pic of lighting without the colours blushing esp the red and the thing hanging down at about 50mph is the toggle off my coat :-) had it over my head takin the pics

oh yeah btw i wired the lcd's to come on with the ignition(not the dash lights) as they are too dark without it during the day

Good point... not many people realise that :wink:

I cheated when I reversed my LCDs on J-DUB and just drove everywhere with my lights on! :lol: I was always going to wire it as Gixxeruk has, but never got around to it... :oops: