Sign in to follow this  
Kx3isme

Fuel problem? FIXED!!! After 7 grand of diagnostics!

I was in the far left lane , on a 3 lane road, a lady pulls out of a shopping plaza on the far right, and cuts me off to get into the u turn lane , so she cuts across 3 lanes of traffic and i smack into her at around ? mph, but since it was raining , there were no skid marks, no witnesses... the corrado is completly fucked, i have to say that it was probably the most comfortable crash ive ever been in, the entire front end collapsed like clockwork, the other ladies car was fine (basically) and the ticket was given to her, i was not at fault what so ever, and it looks as if everything is gonna work out my way.. i was about to put the car up for 2 grand, i think im gonna get about 10 grand altogether, and she went out with a bang... like i wanted it too... preferably the charger, but i guess the entire front end will do... later peps... its been real , thanks for all the info on corrados, looks like ill never own another one for a long time... thanks again :( *looks like ill never know what the fuel problem was