Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

koni c spanners !!

i have koni fully adjustable suspension fitted to my c , the problem i have had is that i cannot find the c spanners :-)

i contacted koni uk who said they only deal with the trade, so i rang demon tweeks, larkspeed, awesome gti etc etc to no avail

graham goode racing said they could supply for £20 +p&p each

BUT

i found tsr can supply for £10 PLUS £2.50 P&p

I spoke to ross who was very helpful mailto:[email protected]

it took a few months to find this out so i thought it would be good info for anyone else who has lost them or maybe bought a car without them supplied

cheers

paul

i did try cycle shops for this but no one could supply anthing big enough and i do like the right tool for the right job :oops:

Supercharged, the clue is the bit where he says "I cannot find the C spanners"... kinda implies that he's lost 'em... :roll:

Supercharged, i've seen a few enquiries as to where to get these, people either lose them or the car comes with the suspension and not the c spanner or adjuster knob

paul

Hi

Thanks for the email...

We're unable to get these from Koni but the FK ones are the same (FK use Koni shocks) - we can get these for £30+vat but would take 2-3 weeks.

Cheers,

Ade - Awesome GTI Store

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk

£30 !!

Ordered yesterday off TSR and it came today, dropping the rear this afternoon :-)

Anybody know about the koni taps for top adj susp and where you can get those and how much they are? Thanks

Sorry to dig this up again, but I cant get hold of anyone who will supply any Koni Tools, C-Spanners or the top adjuster! I tried the email at the top, but had no reply :(

Anyone got any spare, or know where I can get some, or even let me borrow some! Had my VR for around 3 months I think now, and the suspension just doesnt quite feel like its setup right. Cheers.

I would suggest trying Gwent VW, they were the only peeps i could get some of the actual locking disks from at short notice and they despatched them immediately from stock.

You'll have had no reply as TSR have gone bump in a very BIG way!!!!

LOL - Yeah don't bother trying Grant Motorsport either...

why these gone tots up aswel?

I dont see any reason why the right sized C-Spanner wouldnt fit, but i dont know the right size :? can anyone shed some light?

I also thought FK used Koni shocks, so am surprised that FK ones wouldn't fit! What about the top adjuster tool? Anyone know where I can one of them?

U actually get a KOni adjuster in the konigsport kits so this will definalty fit. We can supply h&r ones next day if you give me the coller size.

Ive asked a m8 whos got some FK's to find the measurements for me. I am still however looking for the top adjuster tools, so if anyones got any spare....... ;) I only need to borrow em for i guess 1/2 hour or so?

Ok i've managed to source some. Awesome do the C-spanners and the top adjuster tool! got the 2 c spanners and the tool all for about £30.