Sign in to follow this  
Neil VR6

Santa Pod this weekend?

Geez, that's quick. I'd be interested to see you up against two brother who I know that are going. One has a Ford F150 Lightning and one a rather mental Renault 5 Turbo. I'll look out for you! I've got an Inca blue G60 on std 15 inch BBS wheels if you see me!

Geez, that's quick. I'd be interested to see you up against two brother who I know that are going. One has a Ford F150 Lightning and one a rather mental Renault 5 Turbo. I'll look out for you! I've got an Inca blue G60 on std 15 inch BBS wheels if you see me!

just spoke to my mate.. hes thinking about going on the sat night for the night racing.... That R5 red and does mid 12s?

Theres a couple of us going.. scooby RA does 13.7

Astra turbo 278bhp has done 14.7 but it has no TRACTION.

Ive not got anything at the min :cry: :cry:

Looks like the R5 won't make it as it's having some enormous custom Cossie RS500 based intercooler fitted at RadTec. Still the Lightning will be there. Times will be fairly slow though as the track going to be freezing cold. The R5 is anthracite with British Rail grey Cup steel wheels, Safety Devices cage, side exit and is driven by a man who looks like Buzz Lightyear! Too bad about your car situation :(

Beedubs r gonna be there. We're trying to get a mag feature sorted for us there, to help promote the club, so hope to see you guys there! I'll be in me Aqua Blue G60 amoungst the other VAG motors ;)

I ran a 16.03 which was respectable I suppose but I had a bit of a wheelspin problem in 1st and 2nd gear as the surface is really slick. Very exhilarating though!

Yeah was a tad slippy at times!! I managed a 15.8 @ 87mph, which is nearly a second quicker than last time! Dam, that 65mm pully is worth every penny :D

Good to meet u tho, I believe we got a few pics of u on the beedubs forum or summit (havnt checkt yet!!) ;)

yeah the gallerys fubard at the mo, but there is a link to another gallery that has piccies on in the forum ;)

sorry bout that

i only seen 1 corrado there with a scooby bonnet scoop?? My mate done 13.8 in his corrado and the astra done 14.0 ..There was no grip what so ever!

Are we on about the same day?? sunday 20 feb...? i looked at the pics and i never seen any of them cars yesterday i was there till 4.30?? it was deffo there,my mate raced it..... traction was a big problem all day,altho towards the end it was a bit better.

Quote neil ---> 13.8 is very quick! Any traction control involved?

just 12psi in the front tyres with a diff....

KooL, i can see the pics, shame theres none of sunday, there was an audi s6 there chipped and on nos it done 12.1, even that lit up all 4 wheels leaving the line.

Dont know.... i think he does taxi driving?? my mate knows him.... ITS FUKIN RAPID i know that!! Its red,runs slicks and im shure he runs space savers on the rear....