bristolbaron

G60.. what's it worth?.. Now Bristolbarons Gallery!

I have to say - i really like those wheels on your car! something about aqua blue corrados on dark wheels. are they 15" solitudes? i'd sell the borbets personally.

the all red lights look a lot better too. are these spray tinted?

looks really well :)

Thankyou for your comments! the wheels are 15", but not quite solitudes.. solitude spokes dont go quite to the rim, which these do.. never found out exactly what they are!

The borbets were sold last year to fund my new summer wheels, 17" futura splits.

They're now being worn by a rallye owned by timg60 on dubforce which they look stunning on imo..

The lights are my M3 style inpro's.. i got bored, so wanted to try something different. the chrome all came off, and the tops got tinted. happyish with the finish, although may do another set to see if i can better myself!

Car is looking excellent, Josh. You've brought it a hell of a long way since the first page! Loving the Solitudes!

Shame I missed you at the Bristol/Bath meet last week- will hopefully see you at the next one :)

the tyre profile doesn't look tractor-ish either - i always thought when i had the 15" rz's on they looked daft due to too much tyre. IF you do find out what they post up here if you wouldn't mind :)

Car is looking excellent, Josh. You've brought it a hell of a long way since the first page! Loving the Solitudes!

Shame I missed you at the Bristol/Bath meet last week- will hopefully see you at the next one :)

Thanks bud, it is looking a bit different!

i should be at the next meet, it was nice to leave a meet and be home within 15 minutes.. although i'm not sure i strictly should have got back that quick!

_leon_ the tyres are 195/50 on a 7" rim, so a very slight streach, but firestones seem to have less of a built up sidewall to them. for cheapies they've actually been excellent tyres in the wet!

Im making some enquiries on the wheels.. will post results!

are those wheels quite light do you know? hard to find out without knowing what they are - but not sure if you remember when putting them on if you noticed them being light

_leon_, they were a lot lighter than the borbets! i took them off recently to lower the rear slightly, and they're certaintly not heavy.

all good. my borbets are probably same weight as your old ones. reckon you'll keep em on now?

only until the new wheels are ready, then they'll come off till winter.. unless i get offered extortionate amounts of money for them!

LOL! going to try these 16" borbets for a while. always ran 15"s though so it'll be an interesting comparison.

you'd probably need to find out what they are first though!

This car has gone through an amazing evolution! Was looking excellent at the meet- love the colour- very 'mystic blue' 8)

lovely mate.. any plans on changing rims?

cheers bud.. yup a wheel change is on its way, may need to speak to your bud dav about repairing rims. trying a local place first who may be able to help, but will pm you otherwise.

lovely mate.. any plans on changing rims?

cheers bud.. yup a wheel change is on its way, may need to speak to your bud dav about repairing rims. trying a local place first who may be able to help, but will pm you otherwise.

no probs dude... looks mega clean.. look forward to seeing the new rimage...

indeed.. they'll be with me mon/tues next week.. there'll be lots of pics whilst i'm working out how to get them on!

A combination of a jack and a wheelbrace would be a start... ;)

The pics are looking nice mate.