Sign in to follow this  
Dirtysouth

Which kit?

Whats the best lowering kit to go for? i heard it may be better to go for a mix and match setup any ideas? what have you lot done? and whats your ride like? budget is round £400max so coilovers mayb out of the question.

Cheers

We have a mixture of coilies and standard McPherson strut setups amongst us. Roddy (VR6storm) has just fitted some Koni coilovers and is well pleased with them. For £400 you can get a set of Koni top adjustables and some H&R springs. That is a fine setup but not the lowest at -30mm.

Kev

94 VR6

You can get coilovers for under £400

They are raceland coilovers and cost £350, availabel from

http://www.racelanduk.com/

Apparentely there are mixed fellings towards them though, some good, some bad

If I were you i'd go for some supersport coilovers, i've heard you can get a set for around £420, cant remember where from, but there advertised in pvw mag

If I were you i'd go for some supersport coilovers, i've heard you can get a set for around £420, cant remember where from, but there advertised in pvw mag

Yup, that's what I've got on my C... You can drop it onto the deck, or set it nicely like I've got at the moment (-30mm) :lol:

The ride quality is pretty good too, it's a bit harsh, but you expect that when you lower a car, but it doesn't crash and bang thru bumps like my last shocks/springs did... :roll:

I got mine from Venom and they're about £400+Vat +P&P I'd reccommend them anyway... :D