Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

part number needed

hi guys, has anyone got the part number for the 3.5 bar fuel regulator for the g60? euros is only round the corner so i wanna go get 1 and fit it today.

muchos appreciatos

Stel

the car seems like it needs more fuel since i fitted the red injectors, rallye cooler and 65mm pulley. it has got good pressure but seeing as its got an sns chip from pitstop i think the regulator will benefit the engine

I run exactly the same setup bar a different intercooler and I've not needed a 3.5 bar regulator. As long as it's all setup correctly you shouldn't need one to be honest. Depends on if your regulator has had it or not. You'll probably find with a 3.5 you'll end up overfuelling. Call Steve at pitstop and ask his advice before you buy one if I was you.

Call Steve at pitstop and ask his advice before you buy one if I was you

yeah, i just did that and he said exactly the same thing you did so ill be scrapping that idea. cheers for the advice anyway joe.

What circumstances would you need one then, i thought (obviously incorrectly) that a smaller pulley, red tops and a staged charger would warrant the use of one?

it depends on the generation of SNS chip you have... the earlier ones were written to use the 3.5bar FPR, the newer ones don't need it so you should stay with the stock 3bar FPR...

it depends on the generation of SNS chip you have... the earlier ones were written to use the 3.5bar FPR, the newer ones don't need it so you should stay with the stock 3bar FPR...

henny you are quite right. according to steve i got the later chip which is why he didnt fit the regulator in the first place.

you know, i luv this forum, if it wasnt for you lot id still be getting nowhere with jabbapoop!