Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Speed Camera Detectors

Have been thinking about getting one of these for some time and have narrowed it down to 2 options

Snooper S6R

or

Origin B2

Has anyone on here had any experience of these units?

I want to be able to have them in both of my cars as the C will only really get driven at the w/e... Will hard wire it into the C eventualy but for now I want to be able to interchange with out having to put up with lots of trailing wires 8)

What ever you do.. go for something that you can transfer between your cars and you can choose to leave any radar/laser detectors at home and still get the GPS bit.. that way if they really come strong on clamping down on radar/laser detectors you can just use the GPS bit...

I know someone with a B2.. Marlboro from Pistonheads..

I notice you've already dismissed the Road Angel 2...?

road angel 2 looks a bit fisher price to me... still not out the running though if it will be easier transfer between cars

I bagged a S3 nero with gps, as they were flogging them for £149 on ebuyer. Think they are now even cheaper £120? They have GPs and mine has been bang on especially into london this weekend.

If you keep them updated they are priceless. Would recommend the unit for the price and its far less placky than the angel, totally agree with your fisher price desc! and pricey!

N

I have an origin b2 which is really good. You have two options if you want to be able to swop it easily between two cars: You can either purchase an additional cradle and detector or use the velcro style adhesive strips to move a single cradle between cars. The laser detector is modular so you can go without that part if necessary.