Sign in to follow this  
tony

pd motorsport

would like to say cheers very much to darren at pd motorsport with the help and advice he gave over the phone ( after 10pm at night!) to get my car running back to normal, was fitted with new engine but got it back with boost problems, now is back to normal , i didnt help much as i have very little knowledge on cars , but now enjoying the car again, i would recommend him to anyone with any problems , star man, thanks again

:thumbleft: no problem !! all part of the service.... by the way we didnt fit the engine in the first place before anyone asks!! :lol: :lol:

pleased i could get it sorted over the phone with you tony as it would of been a long drive for you ehh... :lol:

Stick this in servicing for ya as it's probably the most appropriate place to lavish place on PD. :)

Glad to hear you got it sorted Tony.

I am due to visit PD later today, I have a VR6 and need to get a slight oil leak looked at and coolant. Whos had similar sorts of problems and what did they do to sort it and were you happy with the work?

Cheers