Sign in to follow this  
Bally

facking scumbags!!

They are everywhere.

About four years ago in a highland glen with single track road, having heard a car stop, I came up from the river on foot to see a scabby black Celica with about five baseball-hatted twerps eyeballing my car.

Needless to say, they then sped away. The glen is frequented by Munro-baggers who leave plenty of expensive cars parked all over the place. The police say that visitors' cars offer rich pickings for the low life who come up in a couple of hours or so from the nearest city of a Saturday.

Henny for prime minister it is then. Tony, get your coat!!

I think he could help out the Lib Dems with policies like that :lol:

bastads! which part of M.K ya work in bally? We(M.K) seem to be a very favourable place for the gits....Have had a few encounters over the years, not C related mind but they have a few 'favourate' spots jst down the road from me, thinking of forming a cult uhm :mad:

I got followed home a few weeks ago!! i left my work and this car went exactly where i was going! there were three lads in the car!

i just went home and they pulled over had a good look at decided to drive off! i did the same by taking the number plate when i got inside the house!

why cant people just work like all of us and go out n buy a decent car! flippin tramps!

it does take the piss.. facking bastids..

last years some prat damaged the window rubber & broke passenger door handle trying to get in, good job its got a CAT1, not that it would stop em if they really wanted to take the car!!!!

bally glad nuttin happend to your motor, its good us corrado drivers are very coutious!!! lol,

A few times i have been followed in my car i just take long detor's they normally cant be arsed or have no fuel lol

cheers