Sign in to follow this  
JT

clear headlights quick question!!!

hey guys, think i might replace the headlights on my golf for some crystal clear ones, i have a single headlight grill with the dip and main beam in one, just wanna know if there are any issues with them i.e mot etc or can i just replace em and go !!! they'll be just as bright or brighter won't they !!!

yep you can get the e marked right hand drive ones which are fully legal in the uk.

most people tend to say they dont give as much light,but its probably the pattern thats not as effective.

neil. :D

cheers riley, the reason is that i had my grill of yesterday and i pulled the lense partially of with it !!!! rather annoying, it's not falling off as yet but give it time, might just go down the scrappy if thats the case cos i think my lights are preitty bright considering!!!! what about gsf do the do the e marked oe ones!!!!!

GSF and ECP both sell genuine Hella front lights for a MKII Golf for under £30 each! 8)

dont totally rule out the lights if your considering em m8 :D

theres always the headlight loom upgrade,and to be honest i never really noticed any light reduction on both the mk1-tinted x hairs and the cab-crystal x hairs.both without loom upgrade.and looked great in my opinion. 8)

sorry i was rushing about earlier and could have said this in my previous post!

neil.