Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Flusted's 16VG60 "Unpimp das auto"

Looking good, Wheels are looking awesome, are they 215 tyres? I cant wait to get my coilovers fitted this week

Want a proper remap before i dyno it.

Painted and fitted standard front panel yesturday along with the new corrado headlights. Ive had to chop out the extension that was welded to the wing that matched the beemer lights.

heres a few pics of intercooler and plumbing

rado009.jpg

rado011.jpg

rado005.jpg

rado007.jpg

rado006.jpg

rado015.jpg

rado024.jpg

rado023.jpg

And today i carried on with my cold air feed for airbox using the brack cooling duct that fits onto the lower bumper grill.

I wedged a bit of random pipe i found into the cut down duct and fibreglassed it in place

rado017.jpg

Then glassed it in on the inlet

rado013.jpg

Then filler

rado014.jpg

Guna finish it tomorrow then connect the airbox pipe to it

looks so much better buddy, you should be pleased. not really a big fan of the lights, but it's so much nicer than how it was before.

somehow those wheels (which i'm not really a bgfan of normally) really suit it - looks really good as a package :)

that looks miles better! where did you get the intercooler? been looking for one like that for ages, id it require any cutting to fit?

Hi mate,

Loving the changes, looks so much better tbh. Also, how did you go about doing the all red rear lenses ? Are they sprayed using tinting spray or is it plastic film ?

Cheers

Cool, have a spare set of crystal M3 rear lights so will give that a go, how have you got the indicators to flash orange, by using green bulbs or have you not bothered with this / used some other method ?

Havent updated this for a while.

Done loads, new 50mm inlet manifold, 53mm pulley, carbon grill finished, driver mirror fitted etc and mot retest on wednesday and it should be on the road.

radonew007.jpg

radonew005.jpg

radonew006.jpg

radonew002.jpg

radonew003.jpg

radonew005.jpg

Yes well chuffed, just cant wait to get it through mot then get the german plates back on and then try and enjoy the thing as its been off the road since june.

looking good my friend - think i preferred the original grille with the VW badge and without the eyebrow spoiler, but still looking 1000% better than before :)

roughly how many ponies do you recon you are running now?

Made some right angle brackets for front number plate.

I reckon its about 240ish bhp but ive just fitted a smaller pulley and yet to drive it.

Got a mate making me a carbon boot spoiler and possibly making a blue kevlar 1 aswell then hes guna start knocking em out cheap.

He will be able to do em in this

PICT2098.jpg

Redfabric.jpg

carbonkevlar.jpg