Sign in to follow this  
radodale

HELP.......Wolfsburg Golf GTi???????or not???????

i have been offered what i have been told is an f reg wolfsburg edition 16v gti, it has electric recaros a few wolfsburg badges (which are available as aftermarket ones). he advises me that it is stated as being a wolfsburg edition on the log book. i am to see it tonight as i saw it 9 months or so ago and paid no interest.

vw cannot trace specifically and state the vin number is showing as a golf rallye which does not mean it is a rallye but that it is a limited edition and they couldn't be any more specific.

can anyone confirm what i need to specifically look for or if it is on the log book is that good enough.

in addition what would this be worth????

after digging all day it appears as though it is only badged up as apparently they only make wolfsburg 16v's in purple and black and would have had cromelux glass. log book turns out to say golf 16v only but feel the pair are worth it for the bits so i am taking a mate to go see with me and he is v interested in 4 branch and interior. cheers for link to other forum, all registered and maybe of use. cheers.