Sign in to follow this  
g60_Pete

woohoo

just got off the phone with directline!

£289 for a g60

£265 for a valver!

thats for the remaining 6 months of policy! now i just need to find one! had to post im so excited!!!!!!!!

i really hope a green or purple rado turns up for 2k :D go on guys/gals make me proud sell me a cheap rado!!!!

no way you're 20 years old, how did you manage that! You have all your no claims and live in the safest part of the country? I am 28 with 1 yr nc and was quoted over £700 for a valver! Good luck finding that C.

:D

its 200+ on top of my premium already. already flung about 500 for my current car. so its like £280 for 6months cover but in total.. like nearly £800

live in the northwest area so its not that safe but not really very dangerous either.

3ncb! aww yeah!

i reccomend directline to anybody, they wont tell me about mods though... hmmmm

Direct pain more like.... nightmare if you try to claim.... had well bad experience with em but im rambling on go for it! good luck in finding one... :D

PeteJ, give Adrian flux a ring, my experience was cheaper than directline and others have given recommendations on this forum. I am based in Cheshie to so premiums likely to be similar - i am 22 owning a valver!

if you use the search there is plenty of info on insurance contacts - in fact I think there is a sticky post somewhere........I am too hungover to go look though!

Andrew

yeah i heard adrian flux is good too, i will have to stick with directline till at least october though to keep the ncb up. but well worth looking into im sure. also heard if you mention your with matey-matey the give about 15% off too

8) , could that discount also apply to your 3,000 odd registered corrado forum mates?