Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Nice substitute for bbs RC's?

Nice,

Liking them a lot, think 20_VT (not sure about username), the guiy with 20VT-converted Nugget Yellow C has these on his car along with Brembo's, nice combo !

Cheers,

BigEastSideTartanTimmehG60

MickeyT What size have u got? i was looking at gettin these in 7.5x16" or 7.5x16 front & 9x16 rear also where did you get your set from cheers Graham.

Graham-E I've got 8x17 et 35 but i've added 15 mm spacers to push the wheels further out. I got mine through Style Dynamix.

Blu-Joe I'm sure you'd need to get some spacers on there for the Brembos. I'd be pretty close to the standard caliper if I didn't have the spacers. (standard brakes :( )

Wouldnt' it be a safer bet for people planning to buy these wheels to go for the ET20 offsets(to avoid the brakes and the use of spacers) or the larger offset with the use of spacers?

Neil L., funny... I thought to myself what can I get as a substitute to the RC and found these too. I just love the centre cap 'thing' :lol: Dont find wheels attractive that show the nuts.

20v turbo, MickeyT, Can see you have your cars lowered.. both running et20, did you have any arch rubbing problems?

Few more spokes than the RC's but the tidy c/cap's the same with the added bonus of a dish in the wheel - the one aspect i do prefer to the RC!

G60Dub,

no rubbing at all :) .

if you can wait till one of the bigger shows what style dynamics attend you will get a 10% discount on them too 8)

20v turbo, Sounds good to me :!: Do you know what shows they generally attend? I'm needing some soon as I want my brembos on :lol:

Did you fit them yourself? Strange question, but were they heavy? My Azevs are monsters. :lol:

G60Dub,

think they attend most of the big shows,as for being heavy all i can say is that 3 kt4's weighed as much as 2 bk racing 299's.

Dont forget u talking 16' by 7.5 not 17' by 8 as far as clearance issues are concerned :wink: U might like to re-think your ET if going for the larger rim!

G60 Dub - the only rubbing I've had is on the rear when I had two mates in the back and hit a bump on the motorway, apart from that its been fine.

One thing I would say about the rims is the dish gets chipped by stones and stuff.

cheers guys for your advice.. got some coils now, so new rims soon!