Sign in to follow this  
g60_Pete

woohoo!

6am this orming i departed on my long journey to just below Uxbridge... arrived about 10am.

found a gleaming green corrado g60 awaiting me! black cloth interior in IMMACULATE condition and i mean immaculate! original BBS's, all electrics working apart fromt he slide option on the sunroof (i hate em anyway lol)

no leaks around the engine at all, plenty of icky highland toffee though.

long story short, after depositing £200 deposit and oweing £1800 i am now the owner awaiting to pick up a very tidy g60!

i can see why you guys love em so much, drives superb, nice stiff suspension and lots of driver feedback. nice.

time to go to halfords and get some t-cut. (unless anyone knows a better cutting compound?)

Sounds good at 2k mate (mileage?) It's a damn great feeling buying a corrado - goosebumps, excitement etc.

Cant wait to pics.

Make sure u get METALLIC T-CUT (if its metallic) and dont use a buffing mop. Rub hard and put plenty of wax on afterwards.

Pics....Pics....Pics

its done 126k, quite a bit, but after driving it i wasnt put off so it cant be bad because im the most indecisive gimp ever!

yeah its met green (dragon?) and i'll be super careful with the t-cut and then go bonkers with my dads autoglym :D

not sure about excitement more crapping myself ;)

Hi PeteJ, welcome. Various posts on here about cleaning & polishing, differing views on what's best but'll give you an idea what's out there.