Sign in to follow this  
EDSTARVR6

False Alarm from a sigma

Hi All,

I have a sigma alarm system fitted to my C. Yesterday it started going off 40 seconds after it is activated. I have no idea what the cause could be. I can't find any broken wires or bust fuses (though I have only checked the main fuse box, would there be a separate fuse elsewhere for the alarm?). Anyone else experience this problem? Anyone know of good alarm technician's or auto Electrician's in the Nottingham/Lufbra area?

At least the immobilser still works, and the big bolt and vicious dog :evil: (well small hamster :oops: ) guarding the garage should do there job.

thanks

ed

Well it all went wrong today. Car had been left over the weekend, tried to start this morining, and there was no charge in the battery. Will be getting the old alarm/immobiliser removed and new one fitted asap.

If the alarm goes wrong everytime you use take it as a warning and have it looked at (which I didn't do :nono: )

Was quite funny to get a photo of my mates F-reg fiesta jump starting my VR6. :oops: