Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

nissan 350z GT

However- the interior is a bit tacky/plasticy..

Of course it is... it's a Nissan!

Plain interior aside, i think it's worth spending the extra 5k on the RX8 price, although for the money, the S2000 then becomes tempting and then you start looking at second hand options, and then... arrgh!

Sometimes i'm glad i dont have £30K to spend on a car!

Nissan 350Z.

I can import one of these from Japan for £16,000, was fancying one for myself as the Vortech supercharger kit takes it to £650bhp! and that's rolling road proven.

Plus i already have the vortech supercharger to slap on it!

They are deceptively fast as is the VR6, I was recing one with my biz partner in one of our Skylines and it was pulling hard and was level up to the 140mph mark then we were pulling away up to 170 but he wasn't far different from the Skyline and would be easily much faster than even a modified VR unless supercharged.

Chris

Nissan 350Z.

I can import one of these from Japan for £16,000,

Chris

more details please :wink:

I import Japanese performance cars, it's surprising how much things like Skylines can be bought for even, take a gander at the website and it tells you the what's & where fors of us importing a car for you.

Chris

I had one for the last year but my experience with build quailty and dealers is shocking. Granted it is fast but in reality the corrado vr6 is not far behind and will always be worth something unless more wankers like kevin haywire buy one.

the sti or evo over the 350z in terms of price and performance for a new sports car from japan.

all around would be the 993- performance, looks, resale value. i ate up a mod'd 350z in my stock 993. we jumped at about 90mph- his pipes were screamin, by 120mph i was 2 or 3 cars ahead. go figure. my car has 90k miles on it, his was new & modified and i even had my top down.

(all this was late at night with no other traffic on the- let's say- closed road)

Am i right in thinking that it's use's a Renault engine i seem to remember that when it was on Topgear they said it use's a Renault lump :shock:

same engine as the Vealtis (wrong spelling) and the Nissan QX. I think its a Nissan engine though.

Got a 350 on my drive at the mo, my mate is away on hols for a couple of weeks and storing it here. The Corrado looks good next to it though, A testiment to a 15 year old design!