Sign in to follow this  
Ranj

Keskin Wheels

and this...

G man , this corrado looks like the sort of set up I'm after could you give me some info on wheel sizes ,ET, etc, rolled arches?. Thx mate

Alright Mate,

U were from Cov then?? what Part??

these are really nice wheels! i am a real fan of them! good luck wid ur purchase

couldnt get used to driving the big gas guzzling yank cars though , so stuck to what i know best, vws,

i can see ur point!

cheers mate, yeah I lived on the foleshill rd opposite edgewick park for 18years , my folks used to have a grocery store opposite the park.

looks like you boys over there are still very into the C's , keep up the good work. Corrados are getting very scarse over here . like I was saying I hav'nt had a car as reliable as my rado, in over 20 years of owning many cars . I 've had it in storage a couple of times over the 11 years I've had the car only during the winter .

cheers Ranj. :cheers:

Nice one ranj.. I no that area very well.. goodluck with yr car, hope to see some pics of some new rims & coilovers soon..

these wheels are a b1tch to keep clean :mad:

What you using to keep yours clean, put any kinda wax/polish on them?

jus water and zymol shampoo only did it once so far lol and jus go over them with a chamois leather

but ive only thad them on for say 5 days and driven the car only abt 2 times lol

ive had mine 6 hrs driven once and polished twice! :lol:...think i care abit to much about them :oops: dont want to take it out again in case i get any chips on the rear ones lol. They do look damn hot though, ill have some pics up soon as so peeps can see what they look like on a blue c lol.

went down some contry road today and no lie its like a childs rattle with them lil beads and balls that u shake abt, thats what the rear rims were like with the stones,,,,i dint think these rims are gonna be much fun

they may not be fun but there damn sexy rims & im gonna do my best to keep em that way. if its only light scratching from stones should polish out or am i talking c**p

That could possibly be goin slightly over the top LOL but i wouldnt blame ya, these are definately not staying on my car over winter there being cleaned thoroughly and polished, then packed away until the good weather comes back.

i think im gonna chrome my dishes like the wrd's over winter and run some other wheels