Sign in to follow this  
fla

Dash and doors

I'd love to kick this off but my dash is in bits at the moment so all you'll see is an ampty space by the clocks and the standard VR heater controls. Even the stereo is out :shock:

Doors are the standard beige leather with black handles and trims. Post up your pics and show em off! I can see myself going green already, especially with the likes of G60renshaw and A20Lee et al. But hey, its 8)

regards

H

Shilakadaddy, looks interesting, what you got planned? That centre pod looks a bit TVRish :wink:

Hmm, now that you mention it thats probably right :oops: although the curved profile does look better than the overall angular finished dash.

nah nothing that special, just swapping my early interior with Dubster82's late interior... I'll make it look nice by sorting the lighting out, and installing my DDI dials etc. but I don't really have enough money to do anything up to the same standard as G60Renshaw or A20Lee :oops: Looking forward to getting it finished none the less... its rather loud driving around at the moment - especially with the boost return removed! :lol: