Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Finally - I'm going for Replica Posche Rims- THEY'VE ARRIVED

I really like the Porsche split rim wheels but i take it you need some arch work to get them to fit and does anyone know places where you can get them?

OOoooooooo!!!!

Excited now!! - Ordering the rims in the morning for next day delivery and also the hub adapters! Should be on the car at the weekend and at the malvern show!!!! Providing the intercooler setup is finished!

If you can be bothered go for a real set of Cup 1's from Ebay.de. They do come in magnezeum too and they are usually the silly expensive ones. You can get real Porsche ones for a very reasonable price from there.

Mate of mine just the other day bought a 2 year old 911 with " your no 3's " on it looked absolutley legend with my c sat next to it i could quite imagine it suiting the porsche rims...... by the way he's a builder :shock: anyway..... what was the question again?........ no-3!

I like the Cup 3s.. there used to be a perl grey VR in down the road from me - looked very sweet 8)

FINALLY!!!!!! - THEY'VE ARRIVED

After a small panic when TNT LOST one of the boxes. The last one turned up saturday ready to go on the car when it comes back from the new garage doing the Intercooler. I'm not saying when that is likely to be after the fiasco with the last garage!!!!!

They look sweet - look forward to seeing them on your C (probably not as much as you are though :lol: )

Thanks Phil K!!

Supercharged - They are Porsche Fitment - 5x130 ET52. I'm using H&R Alloy 25mm Hub adapters!