Sign in to follow this  
Bobronk

Toad alarm

anyone know how to turn 'Autolock with ignition on' OFF - on a Toad Ai606 alarm? I have know idea how I turned it on!

Thanks Jim

Is that the one that locks doors 10 secs after the ingnition is turned on?

Mine has never worked, despite being enabled. I hear a small 'click', but it doen't actually lock anything. Does yours?

yep, 10 seconds and doors lock, opens immediately when ignition is turned off. It's down as an additional feature in the user guide but I can't find the 1-2-3-4 button sequence to turn itt off.

no chance you switched it on by accident..... you have to go through the software switch selection process which involves putting in your 4digit pin via switching the ignition on/off in sequence with led flashes.

The switch you want is 1-3. You can do it yourself - but if you don't get it right you could end up fecking other settings quite easily. Best bet is to ask the guys who installed it to switch the option off. You have still got the PIN code haven't you?

I have the pin codes, just spoke with mr. toad and they also recommended someone qualified to reset the system.

When it locks, you can just press the unlock button on the keyfob to open it again while the engine is running. Pressing the button once after starting your engine is better than paying someone to fiddle with the software.