Sign in to follow this  
Trilidon

How about some pictures of our members ?

Right managed to take this of the my holiday snaps!

This is a picture of me and the girlie on holiday in Goa. Yes thats me just after absolutely papping myself whilst being towed around parasending @ 200 ft plus by some "Local goan nutters".

As you can see im more than just anxious to get my feet back down on Terra Firma and considering ive had vertigo all my life is wasn't one of my smarter "lets have a go ideas". Im a sucker for a bargain as it only cost about 5 quid I really did get my moneys worth!! :shock:

how are things with santa benji? and chris, the reason i have soooo many stars is because im the orignal CF Biatch! (and because i happen to live with the Admin......... :lol: :oops:

As some of you know I went to malia a couple of weeks ago and came up with such a good fancy dress idea I thought I share it with you, this is from a bar web site.

One for the ladies. I'm the chubby one at the front left leaning in with a cheesey grin. :lol:

.......... I'm the chubby one at the front left leaning in with a cheesey grin. :lol:

Nice rack :wink:

Cheers :lol: The funny thing is, I had the idea, then some lads lost a bit of bottle, but if I was gonna do it then everyone was doing it!! Plus I was the un-fittest there.

It's murder not breathing out and keeping your chest expanded all night :lol: :lol:

Wonder if Id be able to get the girls to do that idea.............hmmmm

.......... I'm the chubby one at the front left leaning in with a cheesey grin. :lol:

Nice rack :wink:

:lol:

this thread has gone a bit dead recently...

so here are a couple of updates of me

along with the best sign post photo in the world!!!!! can you guess what my sirname is??!!

th_America2004_Nathan196Medium.jpg th_America2004_Nathan235Medium.jpg th_Bert_America287Medium.jpg

That last pic is awesome, absolutely awesome. Whereabouts is that? More to the point, did you get clammy palms looking down!?

along with the best sign post photo in the world!!!!! can you guess what my sirname is??!!

Emergency-call-911? :D

pic was in yosemite national park. 9000ft up. wasnt too bad looking down....too busy trying to catch my breath after the 5 hr climb

That last pic is awesome, absolutely awesome. Whereabouts is that? More to the point, did you get clammy palms looking down!?

Looks like Yosemite to me... 8) Cool photo anyway! :D

*edit* I DID put that before Jedi replied, 'cos I've been there too! 8) :)

So this is me (far right) and my friend Matt (far left) meeting the legendary....in some places no doubt....Luther Wright and stunning Miranda Mulholland from the band 'Luther Wright and the Wrongs'.

This pic was taken in Logans Bar, Victoria, Canada a couple of months ago following a particularly interesting gig containing, most notably, several covers of Pink Floyd classics in a bluegrass/country style. I'm afraid the straw headgear was the closest I could get to a cowboy hat at the time.

Good times.....yeeeeeee haaaaaaa

Here's me in the background grinning my drunken approval at my mate Lee's party trick.

Later on that night, he was talking of upgrading to bulldog clips. (There's never a stationary shop nearby when you need one) :roll: