Sign in to follow this  
Rams

My car is in for brain surgery

Hi all

I left my C in the cabable hands of jOhn Mitchell at PD Motorsport - now to be John Mitchell Motorsport who is changing my head gasket and tensioners and taking out my Carbon canister and re routing the pipes.

I have had a new set of plugs and leads as the ones from German and sweedish have broken down and somehow I have managed to loose an electrode, cant remmeber if I used different plugs which might explain the reason from teh electrodes being missing but when I get it back it should be running like a dream.

Also new oil filter, new thermostat, new o ring and Im just about to call up again and get a new dizzy cap and rotar arm as I may as well do the lot.

John called me last night and explained to me what damage had been done and the reassons why we should do them now rather than later and we spoke for a while and you can tell Jogn is not in this job sticktly for wages as he has an extreme love for C's and Vdubs. Its the first time I have come across service like it and I feel that I have found a mechanic I can trust for life. You should really forget all your other mechanics and stick with John and it will keep him in business and keep your car running sweet. Well impressed.

Just though I'd share that info with you and when I get her back I will let you know hows she running!