Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

0-60 videos "SHOW AND TELL"

thought i would start a thread to see peoples 0-60 or 80 etc

be gooed viewing and lets start with my shamefull valver lol --- i did have to turn right round a bollard in the midle of the road at the start so its not as bad as it looks but --- is she slow?????

ps if you need to have your vids hosted pm me k :)

http://www.mm2x.com/upload/files/mine.avi

Nobody on here has enough spare time to watch my Corrado wheeze its way to 60mph. I have no way to film the R1 either. Boooooooo.

I'll be filming my G60 in a couple of weeks time for 0-60 and 30-70 both before and after swapping the engine over... Should be a rather interesting comparison of a standard G60 engine and box compared to a slightly mad modded G60 engine and modded box... I'll post 'em when I get 'em... 8)

i filmed mine before i left spain, using the counter on the vid i think it was about 8secs 0-100kph but i'll need to get it onto the pc to check.

Yeah i'll do some though i need a Lambda probe, If i keep mentioning it someone might offer one, i'm just not paying all that for a new one!

Chris

Heres mine. Couldnt get the camera to stop falling when the run starts and its on the side lol. Also didnt hit 60 in second gear cos i changed just before. :/ So not the most successful on the spot 0-80...

if it's your car and you're driving it, I don't see why not... 8)