Sign in to follow this  
endor71

CCGB National Day

Does anyone know if the Corrado Club national day is still happening on the 24th August at Woburn Abbey ? :? I need to know so I can book time off from work.

Hi Chris I can tell you that the national day is still happening it should be a really good day as there is going to be plenty to do and see. Last year over 140 corrados turned up and hopefully this year we will see in excess of 150. Hows the car all painted yet??

Thay are having a nightmare with the linkages for the handles. They think they will sort it this weekend though. Other than that car prepped now just waiting on handles then respray will not take long. Hoping to have car back in about 10 days :D The front door panels are in being retrimmed as is the gear lever gaiter (4 week wait) Hopefully car will be back together in time for any shows around the corner.

About 60 miles from Coventry :)

Down the M1 and about 10/15 miles out of Milton Keynes by the looks of it!

Ahh, it is the place near me then :D Do you have to be a club member to go along as i'm not :(

I'm not entirely sure to be honest.. i'm gonna go, but I am a member (even though I don't drive the necessary car).

I've never been asked to see a CCGB 'card' at any event I have ever been to before so...

You should really sign up though RobyD :)

Can you tell me how you become a member as, the corrado Club of Britian which i posted early on has shut down and had the details on there on joining, do we go to the scotish Region now ??

i'm a member of club GTI does that help as i'm not too sure :?

Can you tell me how you become a member as, the corrado Club of Britian which i posted early on has shut down and had the details on there on joining, do we go to the scotish Region now ??

i'm a member of club GTI does that help as i'm not too sure :?

here's the details of the membership secretary

Vicki Peace

PO box 10346,

Halesowen,

B63 3XU.

or

mailto:[email protected]

Im gonna join for 2004 coz im a tight git and want to get my full years membership!

I believe one of the things created this year was a half price, half years membership.. email Vicki to find out if thats the case. I know it was discussed at the AGM, but my feeble brain can't quite remeber if it was decided to go ahead with it.

All Corrado owners are welcome at the National Day on the 24th, but to obtain free entry to the event you will have to produce a current membership card.

Of course we will happily accept your membership forms at the event itself, but you won't unfortunately be able to reclaim the entry costs to Woburn if you join at the event itself.

I'll post event info up in a few weeks when we have the final itenery / list of traders finalised. It should be a good one.

If anyone needs additional info in the meantime, or is willing to offer to do a little bit of marshalling on the day to help the event run smoothly, please drop me a line at mailto:[email protected]

John

CCGB West Regional Host /

Corrado Club National Day Event Organiser

Hi John... nice to see you here. Will no doubt see you at Woburn :)