Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

MOT Time!

It was MOT time this weekend. I've never been so sure about one of my cars passing, and................................... :?

....... :D It passed!! It's always a good felling when you get through your MOT unscaved! 8)

Nice one.. remeber when taking myn for an MOT, kept thinking it wouldnt pass.. it sailed through LOL

when i took mine for an mot the other week (a 94 VR6) it showed on the MOT computer as having no cat.

so i guess i can sack the cat when it starts a blowin'

any power gains by doing so?

mine f*cking failed on monday. on the alloys i've borrowed, while i get new wheels, (dame you ant- aka banana man haha) and bottom ball joints. so no majors., luckily he missed the crack in the window, and no cat. so the deal with no side indicators? . its crunch time for me, going in the body shop, 2 weeks and counting yippe. think i'm going to loose them, while its in. but what happens if the car fails for not having them.? stick some on??

Mine passed today needing nothing! WOO HOO! That's the first car I've had in 3yrs that hasn't need anything to get through an MOT. Mechanic was very complementary too - saying that the car was minted and absolutely spotless underneath! Big sigh of relief for me as money is super tight just now!