Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend!!

Hooorah my new intercooler turned up today, all that I'm waiting for now is the samco's to come from demon tweeks and I'll be well away!! :D :D

I' ve even done a photoshop on how I intend it to look when I ve finished 8)

Nope not this year it was shite last year and cant be bothered with all the hassle this year!! Going to the gti festival and edition 38 though

Looks very nice! Did you have to have the samco's made up especially?

I've got a busy weekend ahead too, gonna have to strip ALL parts for my 1.8T corrado. Managed to find a someone who will let us use his workshop and ramps etc, starting Friday night, and have to be out by Sunday night!

I ve just ordered a few 90 degree bends, a 135 degree bend, and a reducer bend to come down from 76mm to 63mm. I'm gonna use 3" pipe to make up the rest of the pipework and if neccessary get it mandrel bent to get the right angles on it!

BTW You got oil cooler down twice in your sig m8, just thought i`ll let u know Smile

Is that better :)

I bought the cooler off ebay of all places but it's turned out good! It came all the way from Hong Kong was sent yesterday and got delivered this afternoon which wasn't bad going!