Sign in to follow this  
g60_Pete

Rado front bumpers?

the best place to get a new front bumper? doesnt have to be an oem part just not ugly and fairly cheap :D

JMR for the mounts?

cheers guys!

Unless you want to go for the RS style etc, VAG are the only place to get Corrado body parts, maybe worth puting an ad in the wanted section tho!

Does it have to be brand new ?? Theres nearly always one on ebay. I saw 2 last week for about £40

R&A are pretty well known and have been around for long enough that they won't just do a fast one on you... 8)

Be warned though, only the Reiger one is plastic... all of the rest are fibreglass and not as strong... :|

Banana Man, that'd be the same bumper I had that's now on Blue_Joe's black 'rado then... 8)

No Henny mine was the RS2 front bumper add on spoiler you got the complete RS4 bumper with the grilles on the sides and the squarer front. I wanted the RS2 so went for the bumper add on as I wouldn't touch the fibreglass ones with a barge pole!

I have just ordered a ne wfront bumper from RA. Took them five weeks to get it from germany, even though a got a girl at work who speaks german to phone up the Reiger and ask whether they had any in stock. Most of the UK companies can get them but be prepared for a wait for it to turn up.