Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

spotted in local paper

sorry about the neck vr6. but also the storm never came in purple ( blackberry) did it ?? :?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about the neck vr6. but also the storm never came in purple ( blackberry) did it ??

storms where either mystic blue with black leather or green with cream leather

no purple

That looks like one of the six Campaigns. Can't quite make out the registration.

That looks like one of the six Campaigns. Can't quite make out the registration.

Nah it's not Campaign, it's got a cloth interior, reg no. is K228 RVV, I've got this pic in colour in an old pack of Top Trumps cards! :-P

Yet another press article about the Corrado. The old journos just can't get enough can they! :D

If this isn't a) helping residuals and b) making people at Volkswagen realise what they SHOULD be making, then something is seriously amiss!

..b) making people at Volkswagen realise what they SHOULD be making, then something is seriously amiss!

& c) making mods at the forum realise what they SHOULD be buying, then something is seriously amiss :p

Hey.. i've owned two Corrado's and had my fun thanks. Can't help but notice your car is for sale, so that you can go buy an oil burner as well wiseguy! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about the neck vr6. but also the storm never came in purple ( blackberry) did it ??

storms where either mystic blue with black leather or green with cream leather

no purple

ahhhh but in sunlight mystic blue is more purple than blue :wink:

vr6storm, aye but the clue is in the name :-)

ah-ha tho..........i seem to remember someone mentioning that it is wrongly called a blue as its more purple than blue hence why its called mystic blue :p :D :D :D :D

Its a tough one to call.. but I personally feel Mystic Blue is more Blue than purple. Its definately a close one but, its definately a blue. It does take on a nice purpley sparkle in bright sunlight tho...