Sign in to follow this  
muncher

g60 engine

hay guys and gals as you tell i am a newbie. and a complete newbie to corrados in general. i have just one enquiry really how much would i expect to pay for a complete g60 engine, (charger, loom, gearbox, etc)

cheers for the help.

P.S yes i am looking for one to buy but not at this moment in time as i don't have enough money but would be nice to find out rough costs.

Welcome to the forum m8.

I wouldn't part with my engine for less than 2.5k, but you should be able to pick a standard one up for a lot less than that.

just need an idea were i could find one really. like i said looking for a complete one but not just yet.

you guys will probably will not appreciate what its goin to but it is a dub but a bit smaller than a corrado.

From your sig I'm guessing an oloP? Heheh...

Check eBay (there's one on there at the mo with ECU, charger, loom, the works...), the Edition38 forum, the ClubGTi forum, the No-Rice forum...

In fact, M15 VW on here might have one going for not a huge amount - though the charger does need a fan, but Darren at G-Werks (g-man) would be able to sort that out...

Hi,

G60 engines go for around / between £750 and £1250 but most around the £1000 mark. Check out ebay or the parts for sale section here as they sometimes crop up,

Cheers

yeha there is only two of that i know of one that was done by jbs (the one featured) and another build by a guy up in newcastle.