Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

New Car (not a C though :( )

Swaped the 16" wheels for some Solitudes with a local guy and painted them black this weekend. Got rid of the crytal indicators as I preferred the originals. Deeper front spoiler as well. I am loving the way it looks right now but its just not the same as the C.

All black Golf VR6's do look great.. especially at night! Very angry looking :)

Yeah. Halfords VW Diamond Black metallic. Not a complete match but the car is dirty there so they do look the same.

They are probably the 6th set of wheels I have done myself so I am getting better. When you spray the lacquer I make sure it goes on so that there is a good deep layer and it is almost at the point where runs might start. Its tricky but it does give surprisingly good results. Only cost £20 all in as well.

Those wheels look really nice painted black and suit the car down to the ground. Black front badge really gives it an all over 'stealth bomber' look too :) I'm sure I recognise that location as well from the photos you sent me of the C :-)